What to bring to your first meeting with your lawyer?
- Information about your insurance company, including your policy number, premium information, and so forth.
- Any insurance information you obtained from the party that injured you, including their insurance company name, policy number, premium limits and more
- If there is property damage to your vehicle, bring any estimates you’ve obtained to repair you car and any photographs you have of the damage to any car or property involved in the accident
- Names, phone numbers, addresses and/or statements of any witnesses to the accident
- The police report from the accident
- Memorialize the events – create a timeline that lists the date of the accident, how the accident occurred and all significant events since the accident including conversations with an insurance company, the police, and/or your doctors. Address this document to the Chicago Legal Group.
This blog is for entertainment and informational purposes only. It is not intended as legal advice and the accuracy thereof is not warranted or guaranteed. This information is prone to errors and omissions. Use this information at your own risk. Reading this blog does not create an attorney-client relationship. All content in this blog is owned by the creator. This blog may include copyrighted information. Use of this information constitutes a “fair use” of this material.