Who we are
Barry M. Zlotowicz, Esq is President of the Chicago Legal Group. To find answers to many common questions we are asked, check out below.
The Chicago Legal Group is a full-service personal injury law firm based in Glenview, Illinois. However, we have served and continue to serve accident victims throughout the state of Illinois.
Barry is active in the local Chamber of Commerce, a member of the Chicago Bar Association, North Suburban Bar Association, and Illinois State Bar Association.
Recently, Barry was asked to record a video for the Illinois State Bar Association to help new attorneys learn to market their own practice.
In addition, Barry is extremely active in charitable work and sits on the Board of Directors of Maot Chitim, an organization that delivers food to the poor is on the social action committee of his temple and is a mentor at North Lawndale College Prep.
For a free consultation, call us today at 847-305-4105.
What We Do
Barry M. Zlotowicz is a Chicago personal injury lawyer.
Where do we practice?
Attorney’s fees vary depending on the type of case you have. Personal injury cases are brought on a contingency basis, meaning, most fees and costs are collected after settlement.
If you need to speak with an attorney about your Chicago personal injury matter, contact the Chicago Legal Group by telephone at 877-LAW-4-312 or in Chicago at 847-305-4105
Do you need to hire a lawyer?
Every case is different. As such, it is difficult to provide you advice whether you need to retain an attorney. For most areas of law, talking to an attorney costs nothing. To determine whether you need to retain an attorney, contact our office to talk to one of our lawyers.
Do you have a case?
There is no way we can tell if you have a case until we talk to you personally or alternatively, you may be inclined to write down in a memo the chain of events of your case.
Can you guarantee we will win?
Lawyers cannot guarantee results. We do have many years of experience handling Chicago personal injury cases. As such, we may be able to make an estimate as to the value of your case or the potential outcome. However, that is only an estimate and is not binding, nor guaranteed.
Will you have to go to court?
Most lawsuits settle regardless what area of law they are. We will make every effort to settle your case prior to engaging in formal litigation. That saves you time, stress and in most cases, money. If your case requires us to file a lawsuit on your behalf, we will reevaluate your case strategy at that time and provide you our best advice regarding the viability of your case.
What to bring to your first meeting with your lawyer?
- Information about your insurance company, including your policy number, premium information, and so forth.
- Any insurance information you obtained from the party that injured you, including their insurance company name, policy number, premium limits and more
- If there is property damage to your vehicle, bring any estimates you’ve obtained to repair you car and any photographs you have of the damage to any car or property involved in the accident
- Names, phone numbers, addresses and/or statements of any witnesses to the accident
- The police report from the accident
- Memorialize the events – create a timeline that lists the date of the accident, how the accident occurred and all significant events since the accident including conversations with an insurance company, the police, and/or your doctors. Address this document to the Chicago Legal Group.