Personal Injury Attorney In Chicago
Experienced, professional, Chicago personal injury lawyer dedicated to representing injured victims
Every day, hundreds of innocent victims are severely injured by the negligent, careless or intentional actions of others. If you, a family member or a friend have been injured, or your loved one has suffered a wrongful death, you need to see a Chicago personal injury attorney immediately to ensure that your rights are protected, your medical bills are covered and that you are compensated for your pain and suffering.
Chicago personal injury lawyer, Barry Zlotowicz, is here to meet the needs of our seriously injured clients. To contact Barry Zlotowicz immediately, click here or telephone us at 312-848-9783.
Our Practice Areas
If you are injured as described below, or if you think you’ve been the victim of an accident, or your loved one has been the victim of a wrongful death accident, contact your Chicago personal injury attorney and Chicago wrongful death lawyer, to discuss your options:
- Illinois Auto Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Illinois Pedestrian Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Bus Accident
- Truck Accident
- Illinois Work Injury
- Chicago Wrongful Death lawyer
- Police Misconduct or Use of Deadly Force
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
Don’t Talk About the Case!
It is extremely important that you do NOT talk to the person who injured you, to their attorneys or to their insurance company before you speak to your lawyer.
It’s Important to Move Quickly
There are many reasons why it is essential that you immediately contact your Chicago area personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after you or a loved one has been injured. In Illinois, there are deadlines called “statutes of limitations” that cover personal injury cases. Our lawyers must file a lawsuit on your behalf within the time period set forth by the Illinois Codes or else you will likely lose your right to sue.
Another reason that you need to move quickly is that our attorneys and their investigators need to investigate the circumstances of your personal injury immediately. Whether you are injured in an auto accident, a slip and fall accident, or riding on a CTA bus, we need to move quickly to gather evidence, to interview witnesses, take photographs, and get you the proper medical attention you require.
What to bring with you to your appointment
Please bring the following information with you:
- Information about your insurance company, including your policy number, premium information, and so forth.
- Any insurance information you obtained from the party that injured you, including their insurance company name, policy number, premium limits and more
- If there is property damage to your vehicle, bring any estimates you’ve obtained to repair your car and any photographs you have of the damage to any car or property involved in the accident
- Names, phone numbers, addresses and/or statements of any witnesses to the accident
- The police report from the accident
- Memorialize the events – create a timeline that lists the date of the accident, how the accident occurred and all significant events since the accident including conversations with an insurance company, the police, and/or your doctors. Address this document to the Chicago Legal Group.
Every Chicago personal injury case accepted by our firm is handled on a contingency basis. This means that you the client pay no fees unless you win or settle your case. Rather, your fees and the costs of your case are deducted from the amount you settle for. More than 95% of all cases settle. It is likely that if we can demonstrate that the other party is responsible for your injuries that your case will settle too.